In This Episode: Celery
Just how important IS celery? Spoiler alert: it’s very important and boy does that irritate Meseidy because she can’t stand the stuff. Celery isn’t just some bit player in kids snack circles, it’s a culinary giant. Meseidy and Rebecca go over the various important roles celery plays in modern cuisine and Rebecca makes Meseidy try some various things with celery in it.
Do you have questions, show topic requests, or comments? Email us at email@example.com!
- What is mirepoix
- Is celery a negative calorie food
- The science of why celery makes things taste better
- Celery and its role as a natural nitrite source for curing meat
- Murky Origins of Ants on a Log
- First print sighting of “Ants on a Log”
- National Ants on a Log Day
- Rebecca’s Celery Soda
Support the show Buy us a Coffee (“…or a tea!” says Rebecca.)