In This Episode: Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Forget talking turkey, let’s talk sides! From the simple to the spectacular, from traditional cultural dishes to nouvelle cuisine, Rebecca and Meseidy talk about how to put side dishes on the table that will almost make you forget the turkey or ham or roast or whatever!
Holiday Side Dish Sources
- Short History of the Most Popular Thanksgiving Dishes
- Sweet Potato Casserole Song
- Green Bean Casserole History
Do you have questions, show topic requests, or comments? Email us at email@example.com!
- One Hour Dinner Rolls. Rebecca’s Bread Cookbook: Ready, Set, Dough: Beginner Breads for Every Occasion
- Honey Potato Wheat Rolls
- Melting Sweet Potatoes
- Rebecca’s Green Bean and Cheese Casserole, “The Best Part of Any Casserole
- Casserole”, The Ultimate Guide to Vegetable Side Dishes.
- Homemade Marshmallows